Saturday 26 March 2011

A Visit to Ikea.

Saw 'Red Nose Day' on 'BBC1' last Friday. Borrowed 'Mass Effect 2' from my mates, but not enjoying the game much. Monday saw a visit to 'Morrison's', followed by a meeting with an old chum of mine in 'Lichfield'. A bit knackering, but not too bad.

Won the Quiz League match against champions 'Sports and Social' 69-64 in the knockout competition, thanks to us having an Eleven point start in the new handicapping experiment. My pain was bad on Tuesday, and the Fatigue was a concern. Wednesday was a trip to 'Ikea' with my Mother In Law. Knocked me about a bit, but it was something of a change. Hav'nt really done much else. My pain is just as bad, and the Fatigue seems to occur more often. I have also had some Panic Attacks, and lots of Anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment